- First Name
- Last Name
- My job at K12 is:
- Intern on the Social Media Team
- I have worked here for
- In this particular job, I began in May of 2011, but I have been doing other projects for K¹² for a few years now.
- My family is comprised of:
- My parents, and I am the fourth of six children, of whom all are girls except one. I also have two great brothers-in-law, a wonderful sister-in-law and eight adorable nieces and nephews.
- I am passionate about my job:
I truly love this job because I have the opportunity to share this school with others! I have seen how this school can change lives, and I am thrilled to share this program with all those who could be served best by the great advantages provided by Virtual Schooling.
- My educational background includes
I am a graduate of K¹²'s Idaho Virtual Academy in the class of 2009. I am now a junior and English major at Brigham Young University - Idaho.
- My professional background includes
I have had various small jobs as a teen, but I am excited trying out a new aspect of work in a bigger job such as working with social media!
- On weekends I like to
I enjoy touring Washington DC while I am here, but I typically spend my weekends with friends doing things like watching movies, and enjoying outdoor events.
- Other sites and blogs I follow include
I love following the blog Squeaky Clean Reads! They provide great book reviews, and since I love to read, I really love having a source I can go to for information! They are found at www.squeakycleanreads.com!
- My favorite food is
- I love quite a variety of foods, I don't think I could pick a favorite.
- I blog or participate on other folks' blogs because
- I enjoy following blogs so that I may be informed of updates in news and events that I may not otherwise know about. Just having the information on hand pertaining to a particular subject is something I enjoy having.