- First Name
- Last Name
- My job at K12 is:
- Director of International Business Development
- I have worked here for
- My family is comprised of:
- I have three married siblings who are producing a growing population of beautiful nieces and nephews!
- I am passionate about my job:
I have the privilege of helping expand the most innovative K-12 education product in the market around the world!
- My educational background includes
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts from Dallas Baptist University and a Master’s in Public Service Administration from the Bush School of Government at Texas A&M University.
- My professional background includes
I was introduced to K¹² while managing the House Committee on Public Education for the Texas Legislature in 2003 and I followed the company closely until joining the team in 2006. My professional background is comprised of a variety of education and health care policy initiatives, as well as work on a presidential and congressional political campaign. Oh, and I had an incredible year in 2005 working at my family’s wineries in Temecula, California!
- On weekends I like to
I am a foodie and oenophile, so I love to spend my weekends cooking and dining out. I also catch up on reading historical novels or biographies, Vanity Fair and The Economist. Oh, and lately I take advantage of the weekends to recover from jetlag!
- Other sites and blogs I follow include
- My favorite food is
- I do not have a most favorite food, but I do have favorites – butternut squash, mango, avocado, and salmon.