- First Name
- Last Name
- My job at K12 is:
- Director, Consumer Outreach
- I have worked here for
- My family is comprised of:
- My wife, Dana and our four children: McKenna (15); Collin (12); Kye (9) and Kannon (almost 2)
- I am passionate about my job:
I live and breathe K¹². My daughter is full time in iCademy and my two boys are homeschooled with K¹² – always have been.
- My educational background includes
BA from University of Tulsa and my personal experience in educating my kids at home.
- My professional background includes
Time as a founding partner and Co-President with Trinity Analytical Services. At Trinity, we worked with some leading environmental and oil & gas exploration firms to ensure compliance with the complex EPA regulations.
- On weekends I like to
I like to play golf with my boys and go to Barnes & Noble with my family – we love to read
- Other sites and blogs I follow include
- My favorite food is
- Fiesta Bake
- I blog or participate on other folks' blogs because
- You never know what ideas might come from a discussion.