Halloween Ideas To Celebrate This Ghoulish Day
Halloween Tips For Parents
A great benefit that comes from parenting is getting to re-experience certain traditions and holidays from a whole new perspective. We get the joy of rediscovering how fun Halloween can be through a child's eyes! Just think about the moment when your little ghost or goblin realizes holding out their bag and saying the magic words "trick or treat" will result in someone giving them candy! And it happens over and over again that same night! For most kids, it's a dream come true!
Even if you already have your Halloween plans in place, here are a few things to consider as you celebrate this ghoulish holiday:
- Safety First: ABC 7 in Washington, DC offers some basic safety tips for both parents and kids.
- Teach Healthy Habits: Limit the Amount of Candy Consumed.
- Get Crafty: Find creative ideas using Pinterest.
- Make some Yummy Treats: Create some cute Halloween themed goodies for the kiddos.
- Create a Learning Opportunity: Here are some teaching resources related to Halloween.
And as you head out with your kids in tow, don't forget to take some pics of your kids in their costumes and share them on our facebook page.