K12 Online Learning Program Guide
What do you think about when you hear the words online education? How about choice or help or hope? Parents, who once felt helpless, as they witnessed their child struggle in the traditional brick and mortar school, now have an opportunity to take an active role in their education.
Welcome to a new approach towards learning that can be customized to each child's needs. An approach that is engaging, interactive and challenging; with a mix of online and offline, including textbooks and hands-on materials, and lessons created to accommodate diverse learning styles.
As you explore educational options for your children, make sure to download our new program guide. The updated guide includes stories about online education families, actual results and lots of information about the dynamic world of online learning, including the popular question of "how does it all work?".
The guide covers topics including:
- The Individualized Learning Plan we create for each student
- Our tuition-free, public schools in more than 30 states
- Our three private schools available anywhere in the world
- Our award-winning curriculum based on decades of research
- Our "student team": teachers, counselors, parents, and others
- The active role you play as your child's Learning Coach
- All the great clubs and social experiences your student can enjoy
- Opportunities for advanced and enrichable learners
- The extensive support we offer parents, and much more
You can also find us via social!